A unique and exciting opportunity to join London’s prestigious Royal Opera House as a Learning and Development Manager.
A unique and exciting opportunity to join London’s prestigious Royal Opera House – home of The Royal Ballet and The Royal Opera – as their Learning and Development Manager.
Reporting to the Director of Human Resources, this role provides a great opportunity to develop your career as a learning and development professional and to take ownership of an evolving L&D strategy. You will champion the identification of organisational, departmental and individual training and development needs, and design and manage a programme of activities to meet these in line with the available resources.
The post-holder will support the delivery of the ROH Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Strategy and policies by placing diversity at the heart of all learning and development activity.
This is an exciting opportunity to bring your learning and development expertise to one of the world’s busiest theatres. We’d love to hear from you if you can demonstrate:
- Experience of managing a learning and development function
- Demonstrable commitment to proactively promoting diversity and inclusion through learning and development
- Confident and effective communication
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Excellent influencing skills, with the ability to work effectively with a wide range of people within and outside the organisation
- Strong numeracy skills with experience of analysis and evaluation
A minimum of Associate CIPD membership, or a demonstratable equivalent level of skill and experience, is required.
Get in touch with Candice Thompson about this opportunity, or apply now using the form below.