Are you a strategic OD consultant looking to make a change? Hunter Adams as part of our recruitment service are delighted to be supporting our client, The National Trust for Scotland with sourcing a Lead Organisational Development Consultant to join their team.
Are you a strategic OD consultant looking to make a change?
Hunter Adams as part of our recruitment service are delighted to be supporting our client, The National Trust for Scotland with sourcing a Lead Organisational Development Consultant to join their team.
Following a recent change, our client is now seeking to appoint a Lead Organisational Development Consultant to join their People Team. In this role you will help to enable improved performance of both individuals and teams across the organisation. You will lead complex projects across a spectrum of organisational development disciplines including workforce planning, talent management, leadership development and organisational design whilst also developing new processes and programmes of activity at a strategic level.
Some of your key accountabilities will include:
- Working with leaders to diagnose organisational development issues and creating strategic people plans to deliver improved performance
- Delivering value through people by supporting leaders to develop effective operating models, assess organisation structures for improvement opportunities and identify organisation design benefits
- Designing and implementing an effective Strategic Workforce Planning approach using quantitative people data and external trend analysis to ensure their people capability aligns to organisational needs
- Supporting leaders in change management, using existing trust approaches and adapting these approaches where necessary to enable effective change processes
- Leading the definition of a People Value Proposition (PVP) for the Trust, defining their attraction strategy externally and the tangible and intangible benefits of volunteering or working with the Trust
- Maintaining and reviewing talent management and succession planning processes, using customer feedback and external best-practice thinking to ensure their products are customer-focused and as effective as possible
- Leading the design and development of leadership development interventions and ensuring implementation, budget holder for the Training and Development budget
To be considered for this role you it is essential that you have experience delivering and leading end to end organisational design activities and projects preferably in a multi-site organisation. You will naturally be ambitious and driven to make changes whilst having the resilience to allow for flexibility.