Are you an engaging HR Advisor who thinks outside the box? Hunter Adams as part of our recruitment service are supporting a global training provider with appointing an HR Advisor to join their People team on a 3 month Fixed Term Contract. Our client is looking for a knowledgeable HR Advisor to support the People […]
Are you an engaging HR Advisor who thinks outside the box?
Hunter Adams as part of our recruitment service are supporting a global training provider with appointing an HR Advisor to join their People team on a 3 month Fixed Term Contract.
Our client is looking for a knowledgeable HR Advisor to support the People Business Partners with coordinating and implementing the organisation’s People Strategy, representing the People Team as a strategic partner and catalyst for change.
Some of your main accountabilities will include:
- Supporting the People Business Partners and addressing people-related issues through the application of appropriate policies
- Actively participating in supporting business projects and initiatives, bringing focus to culture and values
- Engaging the People Team ‘centres of excellence’ in support of business activity (Engagement, L&D, Resourcing, Reward and HR Services)
- Partnering with the Resourcing Team to co-ordinate and support the resourcing strategy
- Collaborating and supporting the People Business Partners in motivating and inspiring people through the full employee life cycle
- Actively contribute towards the People Strategy by supporting the full scope of HR activities such as resourcing, performance management, total rewards, people operations, employee relations, organisational development, coaching and team development and organisational change
- Working in partnership with the HR Services Advisors to ensure that all data in relation to the employee life cycle is accurate in the HRIS and in the delivery of the annual calendar of activity
- Key user for the HRIS with the ability to report and interpret data as required by the business
To be considered for this role you will be a confident and trusted business advisor with experience of working in a global organisation and knowledge of international HR. Naturally you will have excellent communication and relationship building skills and be an innovative thinker. If you have a desire to make a difference, we would love to hear from you!