Are you a strong generalist HR Advisor who enjoys working at pace? Hunter Adams as part of our recruitment service are supporting an organisation in the manufacturing sector with appointing an HR Advisor to provide generalist HR support across the business. Our client is looking to appoint an experienced HR Advisor to provide HR expertise […]
Are you a strong generalist HR Advisor who enjoys working at pace?
Hunter Adams as part of our recruitment service are supporting an organisation in the manufacturing sector with appointing an HR Advisor to provide generalist HR support across the business.
Our client is looking to appoint an experienced HR Advisor to provide HR expertise and operational experience to actively support, coach and develop Line Managers within a customer focused environment. In this role you will support managers through all HR related issues within the life cycle in a busy production environment. You will develop positive business partnering relationships and assist with the execution of the business and HR strategy.
Some of your main accountabilities will include:
- Developing recruitment strategies in support of business requirements, supporting hiring managers to source high quality talent to the organisation
- Managing the Company’s recruitment PSL ensuring robust relationships are maintained
- Developing and promoting competency interviewing techniques, supporting managers with the Interview process
- Supporting the development and delivery of the organisations Reward Strategy
- Managing the annual salary review process in partnership with Line Managers, providing benchmarking and salary survey data to managers to allow informed decision making
- Supporting the Company Competency programme with compensation & reward bandings
- Supporting Line Managers with the full employee life cycle
- Ensuring legal compliance within all HR policy’s and process providing guidance and training where needed
- Assisting with the delivery of the financial strategy of the business, providing input and support with awareness of financial budgets and assumptions
- Compiling and presenting data to all levels of the business including the Board
To be considered for this role you will be a CIPD qualified HR professional with experience working in a similar environment. Naturally you will have excellent communication and relationship building skills. Previous experience of coordinating a responsive stand-alone HR operational service is preferred.