Are you a process focused HR Administrator? Are you looking for a new opportunity? Hunter Adams as part of our recruitment service are working with a Scottish charity to source an HR Administrator to support the organisation on a part time basis. Our client is looking for an experienced HR Administrator to support the achievements […]
Are you a process focused HR Administrator?
Are you looking for a new opportunity?
Hunter Adams as part of our recruitment service are working with a Scottish charity to source an HR Administrator to support the organisation on a part time basis.
Our client is looking for an experienced HR Administrator to support the achievements and objectives across the organisation by providing a professional HR administrative service. In this role you will support the development and implementation of HR processes particularly within the People HR system. You will be the key point of contact between the organisation and the legal advisors ensuring the communication of advice, best practice and legislative updates.
Working closely with the Business and Finance Manager some of your accountabilities will be:
- Providing prompt, clear and legally compliant advice or guidance
- Ensuring excellent communication processes are in place to enable the resolution of issues and delivery of HR activities
- Improving processes and quality controls developing best practice linked to an understanding of stakeholder needs
- Managing a caseload of ongoing ER, performance, policy creation and end to end recruitment maintaining confidentiality at all times
- Maintaining accurate and up to date information within HR systems
- Supporting the Senior Management Team with developing, implementing and recording systems for L&D initiatives to ensure staff development
- Co-ordinating end to end recruitment including issuing contracts
- Supporting Service Managers during TUPE process
- Ensuring the organisation is fully compliant in relation to the PVG scheme
- Preparing payroll information for the Finance team
Apply for this HR Administrator role today
To be considered for this role you will be a HR qualified professional with experience in a similar role. You will be experienced working with HR Systems. You will be confident working with minimal supervision and thrive under pressure. If you are available immediately and would like to be considered for this great opportunity, then we would love to hear from you.