In this new key role, you’ll be working with colleagues in the People Department to ensure the system supports people processes and delivers effective MI, and you’ll work particularly closely with colleagues in our Finance department to ensure seamless transfer of data at key touch-points in volunteer and employee life-cycles. You’ll also work closely with our ICT Department to ensure that hardware and software issues are anticipated and resolved, and in the governance of our relationship with the HRIS provider. You will be the “face” of the People System to end-users, so you’ll build a network of super-users across the business through whom you can cascade guidance and support, and gather user feedback. As part of the organisation’s wider transformation programme, end-user experience is key so you will lead on blending business needs, with People policies and processes, and with the system’s capability.
As a highly experienced HRIS professional it’s essential to meet the following requirements:
• Demonstrable experience of deep use and understanding of at least one HRIS in terms of end-user experience, overall functionality (including report building), and back-room change/maintenance – within the context of a multi-site business.
• Experience of developing governance frameworks for maintaining system access, security, integrity, change protocols.
• Demonstrable general understanding of the people management context of HRIS.
• Good knowledge of basic data protection legislation and its cross-over into systems data, access/retrieval/deletion/transfer, and security;
• Confidence and ‘presence’ to be a highly-visible and highly-effective team member within the Department, across the organisation, and for leading the relationship with System provider.
Closing date for all applications – 15th of March 2019, 12 noon.