Our client is a leading organisation within the public sector, currently undergoing significant transformation and they are looking to appoint a HR Operations Manager to support the Head of HR Operations to lead on this critical project and the ongoing business as usual operations.
Working within this professional and large HR team in Edinburgh, the Senior HR Leadership team are seeking a strong leader to support the day to day running of their HR operation on their HR journey.
Within this new role you’ll need to bring your extensive experience of managing change and working hands on with a HR operational team. Ideally, this experience will have been gained within large and complex organisations. Working with the Head of HR Operations, you will play a key role in the seamless transition from a devolved HR service to a new modern way of working.
To be considered for this key post, you’ll need to demonstrate the following:
• Extensive experience of leading a large team of HR professionals
• Experienced in reporting using the latest tools and techniques would be advantageous
• Considerable experience of delivering customer solutions within large and complex organisation
• Substantial project management experience is also required as is the ability to build strong working relationships
• It would be a distinct advantage if you have led a Shared Services environment and managed day to day operational requirements.