Working with the Organisational Development team, you’ll have the opportunity to work with leaders across the organisation to support them with the diagnosis of organisational development issues and the development of their annual plans to support overall business improvement.
This is an excellent opportunity to support the organisation in ensuring that organisational development processes and toolkits are up to date. This encompasses the entire development cycle including performance management, leadership development tools, training and talent management.
In this exciting role you’ll have the opportunity to work with the organisation to facilitate internal development sessions working in partnership with the Lead Organisational Development Consultant. You’ll also have exposure to designing and developing leadership sessions to support leaders grow and to provide alternative interventions dealing with varied teams across the operation.
You’ll also play a key part in working on many cross functional projects which will include working with employees, volunteers and suppliers. Working in partnership with the Operations & Policy team, you’ll work with them to manage all business as usual training and co-ordinating activity.
You’ll also play a vital part in supporting the roll out of the workforce survey and engaging with leaders to develop and implement action plans for their team members. Most importantly, you’ll partner with leaders who have a strong focus on people development and striving for creating a people focused culture.
As an Organisational Development professional, it’s essential to meet the following requirements:
• Postgraduate qualification in HR or Business Management (MBA) or equivalent experience gained within a
• It is important that if you are a HR Generalist, looking to specialise in Organisational Development that
you have had some exposure to working on organisational development and you demonstrate a passion in this
• Ideally, you’ll be highly experienced in leading organisational development activities working at scale
• Strong experience of partnering with managers to support them from initial consultation and diagnosis to
working together to agree solutions
• The ability to operate at a senior level and to challenge others thinking effectively
• Experienced in developing solutions as an Organisation Development professional including online learning,
delivery of presentations and being a highly visible and influential member of the senior leadership team
It would be a distinct advantage if you have experience of working within the voluntary sector and highly desirable if you are Level A & B qualified.
Closing date for all applications will be 12 noon Friday 15th March