Hunter Adams is working with a leading technology distribution company to help them find their new Talent Specialist. You will be working from their County Mayo office.
Hunter Adams is working with a leading technology distribution company to help them find their new Talent Specialist. You will be working from their County Mayo offices when restrictions allow (currently remote working) and work closely with the Head of Talent Acquisition to support the business across their UK, European and Asian locations.
The role is split over the following areas:
- Recruitment – including sign off process, writing job descriptions, advertising positions, tracking applications, arranging interviews, assessment training and assistance.
- Graduate Recruitment – helping design and run a new graduate attraction strategy.
- Preboarding & Onboarding New starters – Ensuring regular communication and assistance leading up to someone starting their role and then making sure there is regular contact after starting. Raising and solving any issues as needed.
- Benchmarking – Ensuring that salary benchmarking is in place for all roles and geographic areas and reporting all market information on a quarterly basis.
- Communication and Social Media – Ensuring that all talent acquisition channels are monitored and used to proactively enhance the brand.
What you will need to demonstrate to be successful in the role
You will have experience working in a recruitment role, ideally in-house but agency will also be considered if you can demonstrate success with high volume campaigns. You will be able to show that you understand how to gather market information on a wide variety of roles and over different locations. You will be able to show that you understand assessment and interview techniques and have excellent written and verbal communication skills. You will be a strong multi-tasker. Any language skills would be beneficial.