We are delighted to be working with an exceptional global organisation dedicated to helping countries, their people and their governments address some of the most difficult challenges in the world today.
Are you skilled at finding exceptional talent? Are you looking for an opportunity to work inhouse?
Would you like to be part of a ground-breaking, philanthropic organisation undergoing a period of expansion and growth?
Hunter Adams is delighted to be working with an exceptional global organisation dedicated to helping countries, their people and their governments address some of the most difficult challenges in the world today. This is an opportunity not to be missed, working fully remotely as Talent Acquisitions Advisor, offering a highly competitive salary and excellent career experience.
There are currently 2 permanent posts for Talent Acquisition Advisors, offering a competitive salary and a fully remote working pattern. This is an exceptional opportunity to work for a global organisation that provides advice and solutions for building more open, inclusive, and prosperous societies around the world.
These are key roles within the People Team and will help shape and grow the recruitment function to provide excellent talent for the organisation at a time of significant employee growth.
You will be:
- Working closely with the Director of People, HR Business Partners and Hiring Managers
- Developing and implementing new and innovative methods of talent acquisition.
- Undertaking a clear, process driven briefing process with all Hiring Managers.
- Undertaking active search for candidates through relevant talent platforms.
- Being an ambassador for the Institute
- Presenting an articulate and thorough shortlist to Hiring Managers
- Working with our Recruitment Co-Ordinators, support Hiring Managers through interview processes
- Engaging with successful candidates to present and negotiate offers of employment
- Ensuring successful candidates have a positive and engaging onboarding experience
The successful candidate should possess a commitment to an outstanding candidate recruitment journey, exemplary communication skills, outstanding attention to detail, eagerness to excel, a capability to grow in their role and be able to demonstrate the majority of the following:
- Significant inhouse or agency recruitment experience
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, problem-solving attitude, and ability to work both independently and as a collaborative team player
- Strong influencing, negotiation and numeracy skills
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent diplomacy, discretion and ability to engage with individuals at all levels
- Experience of using of an ATS
- Flexible working style and ability to support Hiring Managers in numerous jurisdictions or learn quickly and with ambiguity
If this sounds like your next move, please get in touch.
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential discussion call Gareth Parry on 07849 088306