Hunter Adams is looking for a talent acquisition expert to come and join the team on a permanent or fixed term basis. We have seen a huge rise in the need for our ‘Recruitment 100’ service where clients engage with us across a range of solutions to meet their talent acquisition needs.
We’re hiring…for us!
We are an entrepreneurially led, employee-owned HR consultancy, HR interim and recruitment business covering all sectors UK-wide. We have brought together some of the most commercial HR people in the market to deliver for our clients. By offering commercial, no-nonsense HR and Recruitment support, we help clients to grow their businesses and develop their teams. 80% of our work comes from client referrals – which speaks volumes for our delivery.
The HR Interim & Recruitment team supports our HR business – as an internal talent acquisition team for hiring employees and through finding top HR talent for our associate pipeline. We also hire directly for our clients throughout the UK across various sectors and disciplines.
Our talented team of recruiters work with our signature speed and efficiency to meet and exceed clients’ needs. We’re led by our values and not by commission, which makes for a great place to work.
About the role
Hunter Adams is looking for a Senior Recruitment Advisor to come and join the team on a permanent or fixed term basis. We have seen a huge rise in the need for our ‘Recruitment 100’ service where clients engage with us across a range of solutions to meet their talent acquisition needs.
This is a dual role where you will sometimes be working in-house with clients on their talent acquisition strategies, advising, developing, and recruiting directly for them, and you will also be sourcing for and placing recruiters into clients who need extra resource in their own teams.
This is a unique position where you will be developing relationships with existing and new clients and putting your recruitment knowledge to the test in a wide variety of situations. Hunter Adams works with a large range of clients from start-up/scale-ups, SMEs and larger organisations right across the UK and have recently been working with international clients across Europe.
For the most part you will be working remotely with clients across the UK with the occasional need to travel. During the current Covid situation everyone is working from home but there will be hybrid working in 2022 so it would be helpful to be able to travel to the Aberdeen, Edinburgh, or London offices to work with your colleagues.
What Experience will you have?
You will come from an in-house or agency recruitment background and be able to demonstrate the following
- A good breath of talent acquisition strategies and an appreciation for what works in a wide range of organisations (one day you’ll be working with a CEO who has never had to recruit the next, with an international business that needs a niche hire and the following day with a not-for profit company with a limited budget)
- Proven sourcing skills – you must be competent working with LinkedIn Recruiter and it would be helpful to have good Boolean search experience
- A knowledge of a variety of ATS and how to use whichever system (ranging from an Excel spreadsheet to the most well-known) that clients use
- A great network of fellow recruiters who you would be happy to work with on an associate basis and place into interim roles
- Excellent relationship building skills – there are times you are working alongside a Hunter Adams HR consultant and other times where you are working alone with a client
- Be adaptable to support your colleagues – everyone truly works as a team to help deliver the best solution to our clients
If this sounds like you and you’d like to join our fantastic team, please upload your CV and cover letter, highlighting why you’d like to work for us below or email to firstname.lastname@example.org