Hunter Adams is working with a national charity to help them find a Payroll Manager to work with them initially for 6 months, helping with guidance and support on general payroll issues and queries related to furloughed staff.
Hunter Adams is working with a national charity to help them find a Payroll Consultant to work with them initially for 6 months, helping with guidance and support on general payroll issues and queries related to furloughed staff.
This role will be remotely based but there will be the occasional need to go to Sheffield.
The organisation has a payroll of just over 2,000 to a value of over £35 million. You will support a team of payroll administrators and coordinators who will be responsible for the day to day running of payroll and use your knowledge and expertise to help guide and support all internal payroll matters and help to shape the payroll function into 2021.
Specific duties include:
- Help with complex payroll queries from staff and senior management
- Assist with queries related to periods of furlough as the current scheme continues to run
- Work with existing systems and processes and see areas which can be improved on and made more efficient
- Ensure all HMRC reporting is completed in a timely and compliant manner
- Help to introduce a performance management culture into the team to enable them to grow where they would like and where it would benefit the organisation
What you will need to succeed in the role
You will have strong payroll management experience and you must have had experience of dealing with payroll queries related to the furlough scheme. You will ideally have experience of coaching and leading a team You will have excellent, up to date knowledge of HMRC requirements and regulations. You will have a positive mindset around enabling change.
If this sounds like you please contact Mike Leeman on firstname.lastname@example.org or 07849 088306 for full details.