We’re looking for an experienced HR Project Manager to provide HR Change and Organisation Development (OD) consultancy for a Scottish Government Agency.
Are you an HR Advisor who loves running projects? If you’re looking for an opportunity to work with an established team in the public sector this could be the opportunity for you!
We’re looking for an experienced HR Project Manager to provide HR Change and Organisation Development (OD) consultancy for a 12-month FTC with a Scottish Government Agency.
The HR Change team provides support to business areas in the planning and delivery of change initiatives or key projects that have an impact on colleagues. They also support Organisation Development (OD) projects such as: workforce planning, talent management, succession planning, the People Strategy action plan and the annual People Survey.
What you will do:
- You’ll be joining an established HR team to provide HR Change and OD consultancy across the business.
- You’ll lead and support the people aspects of business change projects and/or a range of OD projects.
- You’ll build relationships with managers and colleagues across Scotland to undertake stakeholder engagement and provide appropriate information and consultation prior to change.
- Work in partnership with HR Business Partners, to support implementation and embed change.
- Provide general HR advice across the full spectrum of people management, across the business as well as internal to the HR function.
We’re looking for:
- Experience in planning, managing and delivering HR workstreams within projects.
- Experience in supporting managers in improvement and / or organisational change.
- Experience of providing professional HR advice to senior managers and stakeholders.
If this sounds like your next move, please get in touch.
To apply please send us your CV via the form below or to email@example.com or for a confidential discussion call Jude Fletcher on 07731 145 372.