Are you an experienced HR Coordinator looking for your next move? Hunter Adams is working with a dynamic tech business to recruit an experienced HR and Office Coordinator to join their growing team.
Are you an experienced HR Coordinator looking for your next move?
Hunter Adams is working with a dynamic tech business to recruit an experienced HR and Office Coordinator to join their growing team.
Our client, a growing tech business, is looking for an experienced HR and Office Coordinator to join their team.
The role of the HR and Office Coordinator is to act as the main point of contact for all employees and visitors within the London office for all HR and office related queries. This is a pivotal role within the organisation supporting operational success in a fast-paced environment.
Key activities will include:
- End to end coordination of the full employee lifecycle including onboarding, managing salary increases and tracking probation periods
- Processing payroll and completing all benefits administration
- Supporting the HRBP as note taker in ER meetings
- Conducting Exit Interviews at a junior level and providing feedback to line managers
- Researching and arranging required travel arrangements, building and maintaining relationships with external Travel Management Companies
- Actively looking for opportunities to improve processes, systems and delivery to ensure the team are ahead of the curve
- Overseeing health and safety to ensure compliance and acting as Fire Marshall and First Aider for the office
- Organising all company social events
You will have significant experience of multi-tasking in a fast paced and changeable environment, prioritising your workload to meet deadlines. You will be a confident and organised person with excellent communication skills and will thrive in making the office a pleasant and inspiring place to work. If this sounds like your next move, please get in touch.