We are delighted to be supporting our client GBG plc. using our interim in house resource to recruit for a Demand Generation Marketing Manager to join their team on a permanent basis
We are delighted to be supporting our client GBG plc. using our interim in house resource, to recruit for a Demand Generation Marketing Manager to join their team on a permanent basis
With a rich heritage of more than 30 years, offices in 16 locations worldwide and more than 1,000 team members globally, GBG proudly stand as the global technology specialist in fraud, location and identity data intelligence. We support businesses and enable customer growth by protecting companies and governments to combat fraud and cybercrime, lower cost of compliance and improve customer digital onboarding experience in today’s digital economy.
GBG is seeking a B2B Demand Generation Marketing Manager. This role is all about doing what it takes to make the business successful – from strategy to planning, to hands on execution, to ROI ownership. It would be a fit for candidates who enjoy broad roles with opportunities to be exposed to other genres of marketing – PR, branding, market research, and partner marketing. Primary focus is on Australia, with an extension to pan APAC campaigns.
The ideal candidate is an entrepreneur at heart and passionate about marketing as a channel to grow the business. The candidate is well versed in both offline and online campaign management, completely at ease in working with business teams to develop marketing plans and single-minded in obtaining results.
If you are someone who enjoys being in the driver seat managing demand generation from cradle to grave; if you have the confidence to design and articulate marketing plans, get buy-in and see them through to fruition; if you are a problem solver and believe that hurdles are meant to be overcome – we would love to speak with you.
What you will do…
- Plan, develop and execute leads and pipeline generating B2B campaigns, with a primary focus on Australia and New Zealand, and support for pan-APAC programs.
- Own and drive multi-channel marketing programs and their KPIs from cradle to grave
- Extensively utilize and become an expert in using Hubspot and Mailchimp to build high performing email campaigns and landing pages
- Hands on in content writing and localization of EDMs, landing pages, brochures, events and presentation decks
- Drive a range of events from trade conference, internal workshops, user groups to senior leader roundtables independently
- Run customized and integrated campaigns using a mix of digital, content syndication, social, events, and direct marketing channels to support direct and indirect tiers
- Understand the customer journey, build and develop compelling stories and insights to succeed in both inbound and outbound marketing
- Process management of leads, MQLs, opportunities and wins across Hubspot and Dynamic 365
- Closely collaborate with cross functional teams including sales, product and operations and the local and central marketing organization
- Sourcing and marketing support where required
To enable you to be successful, we are looking for an exceptional candidate with…
- Broad marketing experience
- Marketing automation and CRM e.g. Hubspot or similar marketing automation system and Mailchimp
- Design tools e.g. Photoshop or Illustrator and content management system e.g Umbraco or WordPress would be a plus
- Marketing analytics e.g. Google Analytics and reporting
- High energy personality with strong communication skills and a proven ability to build collaborative productive team relationships
- Highly sales and results oriented
- Strong vendor management and internal stakeholders management ability
- Energetic self starter with successful multi-project management experience and an eye for details
What’s in it for you?
We have a vision to have the best and most engaged team members in the industry. People matter at GBG, they make us who we are. Every team member across all our locations makes a difference and everyone has something to contribute.