Our client is seeking to appoint a People Management Partner to deliver and support business strategy and change projects by creating and delivering people initiatives that successfully reflect business objectives. In this role you will provide Business Partner support to the key client group by contributing to the implementation of management people plans.
Some of your key accountabilities will include:
• Embedding a performance management culture in line with company values to drive the business and improve customer service
• Identifying resourcing issues supporting the People Co-Ordinator with recruitment and all stages of the employee lifecycle
• Supporting the People Director to design and implement People Strategy ensuring data is relevant and accurate
• Managing ongoing relations with Employee and Leadership forums building management capability regarding ER issues
• Overseeing people budgets in conjunction with the Senior Management Team
• Ensuring HR policies are compliant making recommendations where needed
To be considered for this role you will be ambitious and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment. You will naturally be a great communicator who enjoys building relationships and working as part of a team. You will have strong UK employment law knowledge and ideally be CIPD qualified.