Working at a strategic level you’ll have the opportunity to work with leaders across the organisation to Director level with a focus on delivering improved performance both locally and nationally.
In this role you’ll provide advice and support on strategic change initiatives acting as a Consultant advising on how to improve both business and people performance using various interventions and tools while also managing the training and development budget.
This is an exciting and unique opportunity to lead in defining the people value proposition, an attraction strategy and working in partnership with the Communications team on an engagement approach leveraging insight from the organisation.
Working with insight from the people survey, you’ll also drive various interventions to improve people outcomes using workforce data and trends.
This is an incredibly varied role with the chance to add considerable value and enhance business performance. This will include working on leading the design and delivery of leadership interventions as well as wider organisational and people strategies.
As an Organisational Development professional, it’s essential to meet the following requirements:
• Postgraduate qualification in HR or Business Management (MBA) or equivalent experience gained within a Consultancy environment
• Highly experienced in leading organisational development activities at a strategic level
• Experience of leading and managing others, including virtual project teams
• The ability to operate at a senior level and to challenge others thinking effectively
• Experienced in developing solutions as an Organisation Development professional including online learning, delivery of presentations and being a highly visible and influential member of the senior leadership team
It would be a distinct advantage if you have experience of working within the voluntary sector and highly desirable if you are Level A & B qualified.