We are looking for a candidate with experience leading projects to design and execute global people strategies. With a strong HR background you will be able to build a relationship of mutual trust and respect with Execs and Senior Leaders as well as all stakeholders inside and outside of the organisation. You will have experience of global strategic people & organisation transformation initiatives, significant and relevant specialist experience and a proven track record in people & organisation, employee relations and talent strategy communications. You will have developed leaders to initiate and follow through culture change and employee engagement. Significant and relevant experience in EVP programs and talent attraction strategies is key to this role as is significant experience in working with HR Technology platforms .
- Experienced HR interim having set HR and people strategies and led global HR transformations
- Experience in Technology or Software categories
- Global strategic and operational HR experience
- Proven ability to deliver change
- Commercial, with the ability to display ROI and the overall value of HR deliverables
- Bachelor’s or Masters Degree in HR or related field and 10+ years of HR management experience required