This is an exciting opportunity for a HR Advisor to join an established organisation for a minimum of 6 months. Located in Aberdeen and working as part of the HR Team you will support the company with employee relations, training and play an integral part in reviewing and updating the company’s absence management policy.
Some of your key accountabilities will include:
• Assisting Managers with revising VOC’s
• Updating and maintaining the Competency Matrix
• Delivering Managers Toolkit Training
• Consulting with all employees to assist the Absence Management review
• Maintaining monthly HR reports including absence and overtime
• Employee Relations
To be considered for this HR Advisor role you will be organised and flexible with experience working in a similar role. You will be passionate about HR with the ability to work independently in a timely and efficient way. You will have good knowledge of UK employment law and excellent IT skills.