This role is a fantastic opportunity to design and implement a performance and organisation design strategy in a growing business. Working with the Head of Talent and Performance, you will have real ownership and a lot of responsibility.
Some of your key accountabilities will include:
• Managing the implementation of organisational design
• Supporting Change management around organisation design impacts
• Ensuring readiness for M&A supporting in due diligence as required on target organisations
• Monitoring organisational effectiveness and delivering insight through people analytics to improve performance
• Assessing ways of working and processes to support the organisation in delivering its goals
• Working with the Head of Talent and Performance to create company culture and drive engagement
• Designing and implementing the organisations approach to performance management, aligning with growth and supporting the company
To be considered for this role you will have extensive experience in performance management and organisational development alongside excellent project management skills. You will thrive in a fast-paced environment, with the ability to build relationships both internally and externally in order to understand trends, themes and the issues to be addressed. People analytics experience would be desirable.