Our client is looking to appoint a Resourcing Advisor to proactively establish and manage customer requirements. In this role you will contribute to Resourcing strategy, policy and technology driven processes whilst ensuring professional support and advice is provided to business managers on all aspects of Resourcing.
Some of your key accountabilities will include:
• Contributing to strategic resource planning to include designing and implementing bespoke recruitment campaigns
• Evaluating candidate skills, experience and qualifications through selection processes such as CV screening, competency and values based interviews and ability and aptitude tests
• Managing redeployment, assisting to find suitable alternative employment within the business
• Proactively establishing resourcing requirements for the business using a range of channels
• Delivering process and systems relating training to stakeholders
• Building strong relationships with stakeholders and suppliers to meet the expectation and requirements of customers and influence the opportunities for repeat business
• Sourcing candidates to build and maintain talent pipelines through identifying and engaging with high calibre candidates
To be considered for this role you will have significant experience working as a Resourcing Advisor for a diverse range of positions within the oil & gas sector or a technical environment. You will have previous experience using an applicant tracking system – Taleo or RBD would be advantageous with a degree level qualification in a relevant subject. CIPD is desirable. Naturally you be able to build strong relationships and be driven to deliver results.