Our client is seeking to appoint a HR Shared Service Centre Advisor to provide HR advice and guidance to its French employees including the management and HR team based on knowledge of all operational HR processes within France. You will work accurately and with attention to detail prioritising multiple tasks to ensure responsibilities are met. You will be open minded and enjoy finding new ways to enhance the quality of existing processes constantly reviewing and proposing effective solutions over all HR operations.
Some of your key accountabilities will include:
• Providing accurate information to the outsourced payroll provider applying specific knowledge of payroll regulations and employment law compliance within France
• Managing all daily HR operational activities ensuring French labour laws and the company rules and regulations are adhered to
• Maintaining current and comprehensive HRIS data to drive organisational change within the business
• Keeping informed of changes within employment law and HR best practice in all jurisdictions
• Analysing internal KPI’s producing regular reports and data presentation
To be considered for this role you will ideally be a French speaker with previous experience working in a HR Generalist role within France applying sound knowledge of French law and regulations. You will be an excellent problem solver and enjoy working under pressure. Knowledge of Workday would be an advantage.