Our client is seeking to appoint a HR Associate to support in generalist HR capacity. Based in their Aberdeen office, you will support the management and employees with recruitment, induction and performance management processes in line with company policy.
Some of your key accountabilities will include:
- Providing HR administrative support to the team and the wider organisation
- Coordinating the recruitment process, working with business leaders and recruiters to ensure roles are filled in a timely and organised way
- Managing the administration of HR documentation for EMEA new starter packs and employee inductions
- Coordinating the EMEA colleague induction processes
- Maintaining accurate and up to date HR records for all EMEA colleagues
- Assisting in providing guidance to colleagues and managers on HR & Company policies and processes
- Assisting in advising on pay and other remuneration issues, including promotion and employee benefits
- Assisting with EMEA employee benefits administration including Pension, Healthcare and Salary Sacrifice benefits
- Providing ad hoc support to global HR team (based in Chicago & Bangalore)
- Assisting the HR team with any projects as required
To be considered for this HR Associate role you will be degree qualified, ideally within HR. You will naturally be an excellent communicator, with the ability to build strong collaborative relationships across internal and external stakeholders. You should be a great team player with a positive attitude. If you are a HR graduate looking to grow and develop in a new role then we would love to hear from you!