Our client is seeking to appoint a Global Talent Development Consultant to be Academy Lead on a Corporate University framework to be launched and rolled out across this global business. This role will see you building the business case for a corporate university model, assist in the design and content before implementing and launching the academy programmes. You will source and lead your own team to support you in this role and manage their performance. You will be experienced in the implementation of an academy framework, ideally on a global scale and possess strong project management skills.
Some of your key accountabilities will include:
• Completing business analysis to build the case for a global Corporate University framework aligning senior executives to secure sponsorship
• Managing the project end to end from design to evaluation including budget
• Partnering with the business for content design and curriculum development for both the generic and technical content requirement
• Oversee regional customisation and implementation of content
• Expanding the framework to include additional functions as and when the business requires to continually improve curriculum
To be considered for this role you will have significant experience working in an established L&D function at a senior level. You will have managed a learning programme on a large scale across multiple businesses. M&A experience would be an advantage. You will have high energy and thrive in a fast-paced environment bringing enthusiasm and ideas to this dynamic role.