This role is a unique and exciting opportunity to shape the talent and performance agenda in a new, exciting and growing business where you will have real ownership and responsibility.
Some of your key accountabilities will include:
• Leading a team of recruiters to attract and hire the best talent in the market
• Creating marketing campaigns to develop the company brand and attract talent
• Leading the resourcing strategy from attraction to onboarding
• Driving recruitment campaigns for growth areas of the business
• Sourcing and building candidate relationships for senior roles
• Developing employee values to drive engagement
• Designing and implementing processes to identify talent, conduct talent reviews and create talent pools
• Designing and implementing a company diversity and inclusion strategy
To be considered for this role you will have extensive experience in talent and resourcing, comfortable with data, analytics and recruitment technology. You will be a great networker with a natural ability to build strong relationships both internally and externally. If you are a driven and collaborative team player with a desire to learn then we would love to hear from you!