Our client is seeking to appoint a Senior Organisation Design Specialist to support the Reward and Organisation Design Manager with evaluating the organisations design policies and processes ensuring they are aligned to the business needs. In this role you will be the subject matter expert on Organisation Design for the business contributing to the design and implementation of Organisation Design strategies providing information and guidance as required.
Some of your key accountabilities will include:
• Contributing to the design and implementation of a robust OD framework
• Assessing impact of organisational change supporting with transition where required
• Leading the development, implementation and review of OD strategies
• Developing and utilising relevant metrics for OD activities to demonstrate impact connecting with wider organisational and people strategy
• Developing a toolkit for managers to support the approval of business cases for OD activity
• Managing quality assurance and governance in support of OD
• Providing confidential support senior or sensitive OD interventions
To be considered for this role you will have a degree level professional qualification and CIPD membership. You will be experienced in working in a range of challenging HR roles and within a unionised environment. You have demonstratable knowledge of designing, implementing and developing Organisational Design processes and be confident leading throughout a process of change. It would be a distinct advantage if you have experience of job levelling and evaluation.