Our Interim and Recruitment team are growing and as a result we’re currently seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and passionate HR recruiter to work on a range of diverse HR roles and assignments which are focused purely on HR specialisms. These roles could range from HR generalists, Trade Union specialists, In House Recruiters and Reward professionals just to name a few.
Located in the beautiful West End of Edinburgh, you’ll get to work with a fun team who are genuinely focused on providing an excellent client experience. As practicing HR practitioners, you’ll be working with people who have our clients interest at the heart of what they do.
With a focus on building long lasting relationships with both clients and candidates this is a recruitment role with a difference. This is an environment where you’ll truly collaborate with our Business Development team, HR specialists up to HR Director and with our clients and candidates to deliver results on interim assignments, permanent roles and fixed term contracts.
You will be a Senior Interim and Recruitment Advisor covering roles in the Mid Region and London working with our Interim and Recruitment Lead and wider team. You will be liaising with clients, candidates and our internal team so you’ll need to be an outstanding communicator with a resilient approach to getting things done.
Your job description will be incredibly varied, and this means we’re looking for someone who already has some solid direct recruitment experience under their belt.
Ideally, you’ll already have had exposure to working on roles at all levels ideally within HR or professional services. An understanding of the HR sector would be a distinct advantage and the ability and confidence to work with senior professionals is essential.
To give you an idea of what your role as Senior Interim and Recruitment Advisor will involve, here’s a snapshot of what your role will encompass:
- Contributing to the development and delivery of the processes of screening, short listing, selection and candidate communication
- Arranging searches on appropriate web-sites and placing adverts
- Effectively using social media to raise the profile of Hunter Adams and interim and recruitment opportunities
- Preparation of high quality consultant and candidate profiles for clients which focus on key experience required
- Facilitating the Interview & Selection Process in conjunction with managers
- Working closely with our business development team, networking at events, attending business development meetings
- Preparing and make offers to candidates and supporting the on-boarding process
- Maintaining internal database and support the growth of the candidate pipeline
A full job role profile for Senior Interim and Recruitment Advisor is available upon request.