Reporting to the Global Head of Talent you will be part of the change management workstream which is co-lead by HR and Communications.
You will be responsible for defining the employee engagement strategy for the period of integration which involves defining the engagement measures for satisfaction, advocacy, retention and pride and the specific initiatives and channels of distribution used to measure and improve engagement.
You will then execute the design and development of each initiative from scope, development, launch and embedding across all organisations.
This role will also take the lead in the embedding of a newly created culture and behaviours framework into the organisation.
- Minimum of 7-10 years’ experience in a mid/senior level position within a global organisation experiencing growth
- Ideally experienced with a global remit with a track record of working outside of home country, across multiple markets and with a diversified employee footprint
- Proven track record in employee engagement and culture change / transformation
- Experience in merger and acquisition related projects, and if possible within a private equity context
- Strong business partner and advisor to the business and HR colleagues
- Ability to flex between strategy and execution and comfortable with the hands-on nature of this role
- Thought-leadership and ability to influence at all levels of the company
- End to end project management experience on a large scale across multiple business units
Skills and Attributes
- Strong influencing and communication skills, strong stakeholder management skills and able to align stakeholders to a common approach
- Ability to manage complex change, manage ambiguity and influence others
- Manage multiple projects, multiple deadlines and be flexible in approach to shift focus when needed