Our client is seeking to appoint a Learning Technologist to implement a learning management system for a group of professionals focussed on Leadership and Personal Effectiveness.
Based in Glasgow, working 2 days per week, you will oversee the design and implementation of the system along with creating high quality and engaging content which matches the requirements of the business and employees. You will work closely with the Learning and Development Team to support the use of the new E-Learning system and encourage online development solutions.
Some of your key accountabilities will include:
• Working alongside the L&D team to identify a learning management system in line with the organisations business model
• Managing the implementation of the system from contract to system roll out across the business
• Identifying needs of learners and creating interactive content to drive engagement and meet business requirements
• Collating existing course materials into online learning resources
• Building strong relationships with Subject Matter Experts to create storyboards for online learning
To be considered for this Learning Technologist role you will have strong technical and technology skills with the ability to create online learning content including video. You will have a successful track record in the development of e-learning resources with an enthusiasm to solve problems. You will be self-motivated and thrive in busy working environment.