Our client is seeking to appoint a Junior HR Business Partner to support the business with all HR activities. Reporting to the Lead Business Partner within an Asset you will provide advice and guidance to employees on policy, procedure and process ensuring consistency across the organisation. This is a varied and fast paced role where you will also support to the HR Operations Team on projects providing analysis and recommendations where needed.
Some of your key accountabilities will include:
- Supporting with recruitment, selection and induction activities
- Managing sickness, disciplinary and grievance cases
- Providing support on compensation and benefits activities
- Ensuring policies are up to date and in line with organisational and statutory changes
- Providing support with contractor management
- Provide support with expatriation and impatriation
- Co-ordinating employee relations and industrial relations issues
- Driving the continuous improvement of HR systems and processes
To be considered for this role you will have significant experience within a busy HR team with a good understanding of company and group HR policies and procedures. You will be CIPD qualified and naturally have excellent communication and relationship building skills thriving in a fast-paced working environment.