At Hunter Adams as part of our sourcing service we are partnering with a leading manufacturing organisation in Fife to assist them in appointing a permanent In House Recruitment Manager within their growing organisation. Working on a multi-site position covering key locations across Scotland you’ll take the lead on managing the entire recruitment process for the organisation.
This is a stand-alone role where recruitment activity is driven by the fast paced sales and marketing environment. This is an all encompassing role which will see you working with key business leaders to provide them with the very best sales talent in the market place.
To be considered for this opportunity you’ll need to demonstrate the following:
- A highly professional approach to recruitment including understanding the importance of making a great first impression with candidates’ and hiring manager’s
- You’ll be highly experienced and able to professionally manage the entire recruitment process from advert to offer including using direct sourcing methods
- You’ll have experience of providing an exceptional on-boarding experience and co-ordinating with the rest of the business to make a great induction happen
- Proven capability of organising and leading open days, exhibitions, career fairs and creating innovative candidate attraction strategies that align with the brand goals
- You’ll have excellent communication and influencing skills as you will act as an ambassador for this leading brand
- You’ll have excellent planning and organisation skills and also the right attitude to be flexible to adapt where required to achieve business results