With a recent change within the team, this established organisation is now seeking to appoint an HR and Operations Assistant to support them in developing and maintaining the environment, systems and processes in line with company vision.
Located in Edinburgh City Centre, working within their lettings office you will report to the Senior HR Advisor delivering all stages of the employee lifecycle with accountability for all HR administration tasks.
In addition, you will also support senior members of the Operations Team, namely the Chief Operating Officer and Compliance Manager with administration and holiday support for key Compliance tasks.
This is a varied role which will see you deliver an outstanding HR service whilst gaining experience and insight into all areas of the business.
Some of your key accountabilities will include:
• Working within required timeframes and to high standard to complete all HR administration
• Competent use of the company HR system
• Supporting the Finance Team, providing information as required for Payroll purposes
• Providing information regarding HR KPIs on a regular basis
• Coordinating company induction and exit processes
• Completing organisational aspects of the Learning and Development programme
• Providing support to the Compliance Manager with key procedures
• Assisting COO with planning and events coordination
To be considered for this role you will ideally be CIPD qualified or working towards a CIPD qualification.
You will naturally be an excellent communicator with the ability to build strong collaborative relationships across internal and external stakeholders.
It would be a distinct advantage if you have experience working with HR systems. You should have excellent organisational skills and remain detail focussed in a busy working environment.