This is an excellent new role for a HR Advisor within a close knit HR team within the public sector. This is a professional team, focused on providing an exceptional experience for both line managers and employees alike. Reporting to a HRBP, you’ll handle a range of people matters which will include working with recognised Trade Unions.
Some of your key accountabilities will include:
• Providing advice and guidance and enabling managers to understand policy, process and employment law
• Supporting Managers with absence management and working in partnership with Occupational Health
• Providing hands on support and guidance on investigations and grievance issues
• Partner with payroll to ensure that new start and leaver information is correct and administered correctly
• Co-ordinating and overseeing probation periods, visas and contract end dates
• Supporting the HRBPs in the delivery of learning and development programmes
To be considered for this role you’ll ideally you will have experience of working within a Unionised environment and you’ll be comfortable working with line managers to ensure that absence is effectively managed. You’ll already have experience under your belt of working with line managers on the whole range of disciplinary and grievance hearings. It would be a distinct advantage if you have experience in the education sector.