With a recent change within the team, this very interesting organisation is now seeking to appoint a HR Advisor to support the organisation with the full employee lifecycle. Located a 15 minute walk from Edinburgh City Centre, working within an open plan office you’ll report to the HR Director and work as part of a small team based. This is an exciting role which will see you deliver an outstanding HR service to both line managers and staff.
Some of your key accountabilities will include:
- Providing an excellent candidate experience from advert to offer and planning and facilitating an exceptional colleague on boarding experience aligned to our client’s values
- Leading on the day to day operational employee lifecycle including employee relations, effective absence management and exits from the organisation
- Providing hands on support with ensuring the HR system is accurate and compliant and MI can be extracted with ease
- To support the HR Director in promoting the learning and development offering to the organisation to further embed values and to continually develop the culture
- To project manage and lead on a variety of HR projects
- To partner with the Staff Forum and Union representatives to provide support on the development and embedding of policies and procedures
To be considered for this role you’ll ideally be CIPD qualified to Level 5 or equivalent with a strong capacity to partner with the business. You’ll naturally have a keen interest in employment law and be able to provide support to managers to assist with the application of it with policy. It would be a distinct advantage if you have worked within a small HR team and you have the ability to work at all levels within in the business. There will be some planned travel some flexibility will be required.