Our client is seeking to appoint an experienced HR Advisor to join their team. Reporting to the Director of HR you will be the first point of contact for all employees based within the company headquarters and their regional offices throughout the world. This is a fantastic opportunity for a self-motivated HR generalist to join a small team operating on an international level.
Some of your key accountabilities will include:
- Implementing policies and procedures in-line with current legislation and providing HR and ER guidance across the company
- Managing the recruitment, induction and probation process of all employees
- Co-ordinating the pay and benefits package offered by the organisation
- Supporting the Director of HR with the design and delivery of training and development initiatives
- Managing HR documentation and providing MI reports to support key HR initiatives and processes
- Reviewing HR processes and procedures implementing any changes to support current and future HR needs in line with the company growth strategy
- Providing guidance to the Director of HR with the design and delivery of HR projects to meet the growing needs of the business
To be considered for this role you will be an experienced HR Advisor with a strong understanding of policy and practice. You will be CIPD qualified with experience preferably working in the technology sector or at a global level. Previous experience working in an SME environment would be highly advantageous.