At Hunter Adams we’re delighted to be working on an excellent interim assignment for an In House Recruiter to join a thriving business in Edinburgh. As an Interim recruitment professional with our leading client you’ll be working on a range of vacancies across the entire corporate spectrum.
This is a role where you’ll be required to working on a high number of vacancies and you’ll need to be able to achieve results and deliver against business requirements.
To considered for this opportunity you’ll need to demonstrate the following:
- Proven capability to deliver outstanding results using your direct sourcing abilities
- You have expert level experience in search and selection
- Exceptional stakeholder management capability including communicating at with senior stakeholders
- Experience of delivering results while working on multiple conflicting priorities
- You’ll be highly experienced and able to professionally manage the entire recruitment process from advert to offer
- You’ll be seasoned at working with applicant tracking systems to effectively manage the candidates’ and hiring manager’s recruitment journeys