This is a great opportunity for an HR Business Partner to join at an exciting time of growth and positive change within the organisation and their HR function. Located in North London, you’ll support the Senior HR Business Partner and Head of People with the implementation of the people agenda whilst working closely with Managers to support the Company vision, values and objectives.
Your key accountabilities will include:
• Working in partnership with the Business to provide specialist coaching, support, advice and guidance that delivers best practice and commercially focused HR solutions;
• Supporting the design and implementation of the “Great Place to Work” plan
• Working as part of the team of HR Specialists, implementing People solutions for the Business, and especially Recruitment, People Development and Reward
• Advising and supporting the cultural and people aspects of organisational change
• Providing transformational advice and transactional support on change management initiatives
• Supporting the Business with Employee Relations issues, especially disciplinary/grievance and proactively enabling managers to lead this aspect for their teams;
• Working with the Trade Unions
To be considered for this role you will be degree or CIPD qualified (level 5 or above) with experience working in a HR Adviser or Business Partner role. You will be passionate about HR and have a track record of translating strategy into action and of building collaborative relationships with senior stakeholders. You will ideally have experience in an operational environment and have worked with Trade Unions.