This is an exciting opportunity for a HR Advisor to join a growing organisation. Located in West London and working alongside the consultant Head of HR you would be supporting the company Directors with employee relations, resourcing and payroll. You will be an ambassador for the brand sharing the company’s mission as you support the growth of this exciting business.
Some of your key accountabilities will include:
• Overseeing the Performance Management process and software
• Conducting market rate benchmarking to inform pay structure and reviews
• Supporting managers with the full employee lifecycle from recruitment to onboarding/offboarding
• Gathering and collating information for monthly payroll
• Maintaining and updating the Company Handbook
• Selecting external training partners and courses
• Creating and circulating monthly attendance reports
• Maintaining the HR software system and accurate HR records
To be considered for this role you will be organised and flexible with a minimum of 3 years working in a similar role. You will be passionate about HR with the ability to work independently in a timely and efficient way. You will have good knowledge of UK employment law and excellent IT skills. Experience using PeopleHR would be advantageous.