As part of our HR consultancy offering, we support clients across the UK to attract and retain their staff in the long term. We’re flexible and offer HR consulting, a managed HR interim service, fixed term contracts and staff placements. At Hunter Adams we know how important talent is to the continued success of an […]
As part of our HR consultancy offering, we support clients across the UK to attract and retain their staff in the long term. We’re flexible and offer HR consulting, a managed HR interim service, fixed term contracts and staff placements.
At Hunter Adams we know how important talent is to the continued success of an organisation and that’s why are interested in engaging with highly experienced Senior HR professionals for this exciting opportunity with one of our key client Noble Drilling. We’d love to talk to you if you’ve got experience of leading the People Agenda with a Europe and Mediterranean remit, can provide agile HR support and strong HR Leadership. You will provide strategic business partnership and be a trusted adviser to Regional Management team.
Noble is a leading offshore drilling contractor for the oil and gas industry. The Company owns and operates one of the most modern, versatile and technically advanced fleets in the offshore drilling industry.
We are sourcing a key position within the HR function, the HR Manager. Reporting into the International HR Director, you will provide support to the region management team to enable the delivery of strategic human resources objectives relative to recruitment and retention, employee relations, talent pool management, manpower planning, compensation & benefits, learning & development, and labor negotiations. You will ensure compliance with local employment laws, local and company-wide human resource policies and procedures and provide leadership in HR problem resolution.
- Plan, direct and supervise the work coordinated by the human resources, training and payroll teams, and ensure it is completed satisfactorily and follow up on any deficiencies
- Provide support and advice to regional leadership on all HR matters and activities
- Assist regional leaders in the preparation and submission of talent review/profile information
- Act as lead in identifying employee development requirements
- Visit rigs proactively
- Represent the company in the United Kingdom Drilling Contractors Association (UKDCA) in relation to union wage negotiations
- Have experience of final salary pension schemes
- Ensure payroll functions are promptly and accurately completed by the due dates
- Participate and/or lead recruitment drives as required
- Prepare regional manpower plans, forecasts and budgets as required
- Attend international human resources conferences and seminars
If an exciting, fast paced agile environment appeals to you, get in touch.