Are you an HR Administrator experienced in international mobility, looking for your own move?
Hunter Adams is working with a global oil & gas PLC to recruit an experienced HR Administrator for a permanent role providing reliable HR international mobility services to expatriates assigned to the UK.
Our client is looking for an experienced HR Administrator to be responsible for the coordination of HR support for inbound Group expatriates (impatriates) assigned to the UK. You’ll coordinate key activities in the areas of tax and compensation and benefits, which includes liaison with outside providers as well as the internal group network.
Key activities will include:
- Ensure the delivery of the onboarding process including contact with new arrivals and provide all documentation for completion prior to arrival
- Coordinate immigration applications with external immigration lawyers and ongoing tracking of assignees
- Arrange and conduct 1:1 HR induction sessions with new expatriate employees
- Maintain arrival and departure trackers and ongoing list of impatriates
- Create and maintain SAP records for new arrivals
- Coordinate the departure process for impatriates
- Assist with the Payroll reporting process for impatriate staff, completing ongoing tasks throughout the tax year
- Responsible for the annual tax return process, including working with External Advisors
- Responsible for processing expatriate entitlements
- Process all related invoices and payment requests ensuring timely payment by Finance
- Work with the Impatriation Manager on UK taxable events
- Arrange temporary accommodation and co-ordinate with the Relocation Company
You’ll be an experienced HR Administrator with solid international mobility experience and a track record in a similar role. You’ll need advanced Excel skills and experience of using SAP HR. This is a great opportunity to join a leading global PLC. If this sounds like your next move, please get in touch.
To apply please send your CV to [email protected] or for a confidential discussion call Eilidh Robertson on 07849 085214